Garam Masala Stuffing
Ingredients: (Many items can be found from your favorite YVFH Suppliers!)
- 1 Bag of Samurai Sue's Everyday Foods Sourdough Ciabatta Stuffing (8 cups)
- 2~4 cups of Beef Bone Broth / Vegan Option: Veggie stock and or Coconut Milk
- 1 Onion
- 2~4 stalks Celery
- 3 Small Montana grown apples
- 2 Eggs
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- Knob of Fresh Ginger
- Handful of Fresh Sage / 1TBS dried powder Sage
- 2 TBS Garam Masala (Or more to desired flavor)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Instructions - feel free to adapt to fit your needs.
- Chop onion, celery, apples to small cubes, grate ginger - set aside, if using fresh sage, gently massage and finely chop - set aside.
- Melt butter in a Dutch Oven over low heat, add cubed onion and celery and saute until tender.
- Add cubed apples, golden raisins, ginger, Garam Masala, chopped sage, stir to evenly coat the mixture, salt and pepper to taste (add more Garam Masala to your liking!)
- Stir in Sourdough Ciabatta Stuffing, mix well until evenly distributed.
- Mix room temp bone broth and eggs beaten, and pour over the stuffing mixture until bread cubes are moist but not soggy (add more liquids - broth, milk, coconut milk if needed)
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until bread cubes on top are crispy